My faith liberates me to share fun times with those around me. I connect with others who share my convictions. Together, we experience laughter, support, trials, and triumphs.
How is spirituality beneficial:
There are many ways for you to use your faith to express your happiness. Keep in mind that others may be influenced by your mood. When you are cheerful, you share the benefits of your faith with others. You can also socialize with the same people you pray with and pray for. Meditation and devotional time will become a valuable extension of worship and prayer. Today, truly rejoice in the good feelings that arise from practicing your faith. Through faith, tensions are transformed into laughter and contentment.
Significant achievements inspire me to go after even bigger challenges. When I am working, I create a list of priorities. I place the greatest importance on the tasks that make the greatest impact. That way, my successes keep me moving forward.
Understand that sacrifices exist to teach you how to be patient and focused on your higher callings. The lessons you learn are more profound when you allow yourself to make necessary sacrifices for others.
LACE for Life Questions:
1. What things do you have to sacrifice to realize your strongest desires?
2. How do you handle sacrifices that impact your relationships with others?
3. When have you made a sacrifice that turned out to be harmful?
1. Embrace your limitations. You’ll likely encounter someone smarter, stronger, or better looking during your life. Realize that even if you’re not the best at something, you can still be very successful, as long as you make an effort.
· Avoid letting a fear of inadequacy stop you from trying. It’s okay if you try and fail. Failing to try is the only true failure. Each failure brings you closer to success.
2. Work a little harder. If you're less than stellar at something, you can compensate by working even harder.
· Coming up with a great idea for a new invention is more about hard work than about being brilliant. Lots of people have unique ideas, but it takes someone who's willing to put in the extra effort to make it successful.
· Avoid letting fear hold you back. Just get to work and hope for the best.
3. Set goals. Before you get in your car and turn on the ignition, you have a destination in mind. Accomplishing things in life can be the same way. Have a clear understanding of where you want to go and then you can figure out how to get there.
· Set realistic goals, but be willing to step out of your comfort zone. It can be very discouraging if your goals are impossible to achieve. Make your goals challenging, yet attainable.
· If your goals are too easy, you won't feel a sense of accomplishment or any motivation to push yourself towards them.
4. Understand the limitations of your mindset. Sometimes things seem impossible for us, only because that’s what we believe them to be.
5. Find a coach. Every athlete who succeeds in sports owes a lot of credit to their coaches. Coaches help take players to places they would be unable to get to by themselves. It isn't only athletes that can benefit from coaching. Let me help you get where you want to go in life and help you achieve success.
· As an example, let's take the story of Roger Bannister. Roger Bannister is the first person to ever run a mile in less than 4 minutes. He did it on May 6, 1954, and before that day, many believed that his accomplishment wasn't humanly possible.
· Many gifted athletes had come incredibly close, but nobody did it before Roger Bannister. However, once that barrier was broken it became possible in people's minds.
· The year after Roger Bannister ran his 4 minute mile, 37 other runners were also able to accomplish the same feat. The year after that, 300 runners were able to run a mile in under 4 minutes.
· It's not that these runners weren't physically capable of doing this before. It's just that all of them now believed it was possible.
Do you have things in your life that are holding you back? If so, it could be because you have set limitations in your mind. Isn't it time to open your mind and overcome those limitations? Unlock your potential, starting today!
About the Author
Energetic leaders need a coach to support them in being their best in all aspects of their life & business. I help readers turn their sob stories into SUCCESS stories!!